Welcome to the homepage of Luchang Jin. I conduct research in theoretical particle physics I am a member of the UConn Particle-Astro-Nuclear (PAN) Group.
- Ph.D., Physics, Columbia University, 2016
- B.Sc., Physics, Peking University, Beijing, China, 2011
- 2017-present: Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, University of Connecticut
- 2016-2017: Research Associate, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Member, American Physical Society
- 2019: Kenneth G. Wilson Award for Excellence in Lattice Field Theory.
- 2016: Intel Fellowship for exceptional research achievements by a PhD student
- 2016: Champion of Battlecode – MIT AI programming competition
- 2006: First Prize, Chinese Physics Olympiad