I conduct research in theoretical particle physics related to lattice QCD. I am a member of the UConn Particle-Astro-Nuclear (PAN) Group.
- Ph.D., Physics, Columbia University, 2016
- B.Sc., Physics, Peking University, Beijing, China, 2011
- 2017-present: Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, University of Connecticut
- 2016-2017: Research Associate, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Member, American Physical Society
- 2020: DOE Early Career Award.
- 2019: Kenneth G. Wilson Award for Excellence in Lattice Field Theory.
- 2016: Intel Fellowship for exceptional research achievements by a PhD student
- 2016: Champion of Battlecode – MIT AI programming competition
- 2006: First Prize, Chinese Physics Olympiad
- PHYS 2200: Computational physics (2017 Fall)
- PHYS 3101: Mechanics I (2018 Fall)
- PHYS 3101: Mechanics I (2019 Fall)
- PHYS 6341: Quantum Theory of Fields I (2020 Fall)
- Course link: https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/meet/luj17001
- Meeting ID (WebEx): 120 382 8440
- Course website: https://www.jinluchang.cn/quantum-field-theory-2020-fall
- Days & Times: MoWe 12:30 PM – 1:45 PM