Attosecond science, strong field molecular spectroscopy, cohere control, higher-order harmonic generation, non-Gaussian optics, strong field science at long wavelengths, ultrafast optics.
- Ph.D., Physics, Stony Brook University, 2007
- M.Sc., Physics, Stony Brook University, 2004
- M.Sc., Nuclear Physics, Higher Institute for Nuclear Sciences and Technology, Havana, Cuba, 2001
- 2017-present: Professor, Department of Physics, University of Connecticut
- 2010-2017: Professor, Department of Physics, Kansas State University
- 2007-2010: Postdoctoral Fellow, Steacie Institute for Molecular Sciences, Ottawa, Canada.
- 2007: Lee Wilcox Prize for Best Experimental Thesis, Stony Brook University
|Mailing Address||Dept. of Physics, University of Connecticut unit 3046, 196 Auditorium Road, Storrs, CT 06269-3046|