Experimental condensed matter physics with general research interest in strongly correlated electron systems. Studies of charge excitations in novel materials, including high temperature superconductors and topological insulators. Infrared and terahertz spectroscopy; inelastic resonant X-ray scattering.
- Ph.D., Physics, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2005
- M.Sc., Physics, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2000
- B.Sc., Physics, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1998
- 2012-present: Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, University of Connecticut
- 2008-2012: Maître assistant, Université de Genève
- 2005-2008: Postdoctoral Fellow, Stanford University
- American Physical Society