Experimental nuclear/particle/hadronic physics; study of the internal structure and dynamics of strongly interacting matter in medium-energy fixed-target electron scattering experiments; imaging of the internal quark structure of protons, neutrons and nuclei in both coordinate and momentum space to reveal how strongly interacting matter is built from its fundamental quark and gluon constituents in terms of Quantum Chromodynamics.
- Ph.D., Physics, MIT, 2010
- B.Sc., Physics, University of Virginia, 2004
- 2013-present: Professor, Department of Physics, University of Connecticut
- 2012-2013: Staff Scientist, Jefferson National Laboratory
- 2009-2011: Director’s Postdoctoral Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- American Physical Society