Travel Request Resources

Travel Reimbursements for Department Members

UConn Travel Office

Travel and Entertainment Policies and Procedures

Travel Reimbursement Post-trip Checklist UConn Employees/Students

International Travel for Department Members

Faculty International Travel Registration Instructions

Student International Travel Registration Instructions

Speaker and Visitor Reimbursement

  1. Travel Reimbursement Coversheet for Visitors.
  2. Vendor set-up is required before the University can issue payment to any individual. Paperwork requirements vary depending on your status. See below:
    • US CITIZENS – You must set yourself up as a new vendor using PaymentWorks. If you have not previously done so, you must enter yourself into the PaymentWorks system on the UConn Accounts Payable homepage. The
      PaymentWorks link is visible in the center of the page towards the bottom (appearance):
      PaymentWorks logo
    • US PERMANENT RESIDENTS – You must provide a completed Vendor Packet: Vendor Application, W9 & ACH Application and a copy of your permanent resident card (green card).
    • NON-RESIDENT ALIENS (NRAs) – You must provide a completed Vendor Application Form, copy of your passport, copy of your US Visa page. If electronic payment is requested, you must also provide specific and complete wire transfer instructions in written form (email) in order to complete the International Wire Transfer. Please reference the Travel Reimbursement Coversheet for Visitors for a list of the required International Banking Information you must provide.

Please deliver your coversheet, all completed documentation, and your original receipts in person to the Physics Department Main Office, located in the Physics Building, Room P-107


By mail to the following address:

Physics Main Office
RE: Travel Reimbursement Request
UConn Physics Department
2152 Hillside Road Unit 3046
Storrs, CT 06269-3046

For assistance, please contact the Physics Main Office at 860-486-4916