Extreme star formation in the center of our Galaxy; Using Milky Way ‘Bones’ to uncover our Galaxy’s structure; The formation of massive stars and star clusters.
- Ph.D., Astrophysics, University of Colorado Boulder, 2013
- M.Sc., Astronomy, Boston University, 2008
- B.Sc., Physics and Astronomy, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2006
- starting 2017: Professor, Department of Physics, University of Connecticut
- 2016-2017: NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellow, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- 2013-2016: Submillimeter Array Postdoctoral Fellow, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Member, American Astronomical Society